Wednesday 19 April 2017

Ancillary: Magazine Review Improvements

Following the creation of my first draft, I referred to a focus group of my target audience and asked for their suggestions for improvements in my magazine review. I created a questionnaire with the following questions:

1.  Do you find the poster eye-catching?

- 'Yes, but the heading looks a little bit amateur'
- 'Yes I think the background picture really stands out'

2. Is the text clear and easy to read?

- 'Not really, I think you could maybe add a text box behind the article to make it stand out'
- 'The white font blends into background'
- 'The hyphenation makes some of the text hard to read'

3. Are there any further improvements you would suggest?

- 'The fonts might be a bit boring'
- 'You could make it link to the genre a bit more'

No comments:

Post a Comment