Sunday 19 March 2017

Ancillary Research: Target Audience Feedback

 Poster 1:


Poster 2:

Questionnaire Results:

1. Which poster draws you eye more?

Poster 1: ||
Poster 2: |||

2. Which design looks the most professional?

Poster 1: |
Poster 2: ||||

What improvements would you suggest for both posters?

Poster 1:
1. 'A lighter font for the quotes'.
2. 'A clearer font for the credits'.
3. 'The tagline could be bolder'.

Poster 2:
1. 'You could include an age rating and release date'.
2. 'It needs credits and an age rating'.
3. 'You could add some more colours as it is quite monotone'.

Conclusion:
From the feedback I have received, I can conclude that my second poster is my most successful design. Therefore this is the poster I will be improving upon and adding further details to. Feedback from my target audience has suggested that I could make the design more eye-catching as only 60% of my focus group believed that this design drew their attention the most. To achieve this I will be using the feedback I received and adding more colour to my poster. I will also be including credits, a release date and age rating.


No comments:

Post a Comment